Monday, June 2, 2008

Rock Love.

I'm in love with this guy. Is that so wrong? Even though he's as old as my father, married to someone else (my age), obviously living somewhere I'm not...a girl can dream, can't she? Well, can't she?!?!?
What about this one - again, almost as old as my father, but still pretty nice, although...

Right HERE, he was BEYOND GORGEOUS. Never mind that, a. I was probably about 8 years old when this picture was taken, or b. he was a rock god anyway, so women were all over him, and who is to say he would have ever picked me among thousands, if I were even 10 or 12 years older? c. THIS IS BESIDE THE POINT! In my dream where he is serenading me with champagne in the bubble bath, we are completely alone. Oops, was that TMI?? - sorry. I'm just sayin'!

xo Eric Clapton,
xo Robert Plant!

N

No comments: